welcome, welcome, good morning - i have not slept.

change is coming. but at last another sleepness night in san diego. from ebay to craigslist. from browsing things to bidding on things its been a busy night. a lot of smashing pumpkins and south playing. my feet are cold. it's 6:08am and i'm just starting this hole blog thing. thanks eric cross. 

i used a photo of this jacket because i can't find it. oh well. it was to be a new sample to be sewed up by my seamstress for next seasons line. as i'm sewing my thoughts again, i will keep you posted. I'm also in the process of selling things - aka my life. so those items sold will be posted on this new blog. the one with no readership. as i've heard it preached many times over, i've always felt as if it was the Spirit specifically speaking to me as well. me being the rich young ruler needing to sell all his goods, give to the poor, and follow Jesus. so here we go... CHANGE - embrace self sacrifice and soon you can embrace her as your wife.