just moved out of my studio in sorrento mesa. after two years of going in about twice monthly i decided to shove my studio into storage and sell some of my equipment due to lack of usage. gonna start working more in 09 as 08 has been a year of transition into a relationship as a boyfriend, a minster at rest, and an identity as an artist. it's all very new to me so i've been wanting to take it slow and really swallow my thought process and let my reflections marinate into my heart so that i can cook up something genius next year. may my God grant me the wisdom to give Him the glory and may people see the love in the invisible.  

As for my studio mad props to Arbel and Ariel for holding it down for so long with out me and thanks to ian and mike for the efforts in forwarding my art and design concepts. oh and thanks for eric m for the affirmations and encouragement as well as Nate and my bro dave for helping me move without complaints. much love to the 4ako family. oh and last but not least to amy my love for all the sharp words and loving support that gets me going