options for my wedding dress up...






well, we picked our colors.. 

down below you see me at the swap meet trying to get a good deal on some vest for the wedding.. bought a half dozen in pink for the boys and i, then i tried on the tail coat tux which supposed to be the most formal of the formal.. however amy thinks i look like a waiter.. i agree. so i think were gonna do the long coat.. boy i love the swap  meet culture. two jackets, six shirts, cufflink sets for all, 6 bow ties, 6 vests, all matching and all dry cleaned, except the white oscar de la whoever dinner tux coat i bought. anyhow, all that - oh, plus six hanky's for a whopping total of $75.oo
went to the apple store to fix my old mirror tower.. learning from the genius boys.. on my way out i couldn't help but to play dress up @express in search for my ultimate wedding get up. Just trying to get my creative juices flowing.. 



and i just made this jacket last week when all my students left for practicum (loveoutloudtour.com) i'm thinking about screen printing my tux.. as i did this one only with my wedding graphics..